Sunday, August 5, 2007

Nerd Neck

It is an official diagnosis...... Gabe has Nerd Neck!!! After too many hours perched in front of the computer Gabe has developed a serious case of Nerd Neck. He had more knots in his back than you would think is possible. His back was completely locked up. In fact, yesterday he was in so much pain he could barely walk, sit, stand, or lay down. That pretty much covers every possible position doesn't it! Well, while he recuperated I did the unthinkable....... I mowed the lawn for the first time in my life and I have proof ----So for those of you who while away the hours in front of the computer (aka: nerds ) Sit up straight - NO SLOUCHING!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Cheryl! Mowing is a tough job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl, I love the picture!! Bobby read this blog and was astonished that this was the first time you've mowed a lawn!! And to think, you chose the HOTTEST part of the year to learn!!! :-) Karen