1. I spent a month in
2. I was a surprise baby. My sisters are 6 & 8 years older than me.
3. I can be terribly shy and a social dork sometimes.
4. I do not like to run but want to run a marathon one day. Crazy right?! Just something big I want to accomplish one day.
5. I love teaching young children.
6. After I graduated from college I applied to teach all over
7. I am married to the most wonderful man ever who happens to be my best friend.
8. I met Gabe during a time of my life when I was not looking for a relationship. God's plans are not my own!
9. Now that we are on the topic of Gabe..... we were best friends for months before we even started dating.
10. I love to read. I can get carried away in a book for hours.
11. My family owned a horse when I was little. Her name was Goldie. Loved that horse.
12. I played basketball in high school and loved it. I hated track! Told you I don't like to run.
13. I do not like to cook, but will tolerate it. Wish it was more of a joy than a chore.
14. I like to have alone time. In fact, I need alone time. Lots of activity and people wear me out.
15. I am married to a very energetic people person. (note conflict with #14!)
16. I have never lived outside of
17. I have always wanted to be a Mom and always saw myself having 3 children.
18. I survived colic with my second child. Phew!!!
19. I love cuddling up on the couch and watching a good ol' tear jerker.
20. I have no living grandparents on my side of the family. I miss them.
21. I want to go on a Missions Trip.
22. I am highly claustrophobic, just ask Gabe.
23. I am sensitive and will have nightmares if I watch something or even hear something scary.
24. I love reading CS Lewis and just ordered 2 books by AW Tozer today.
25. I will leave you with this..... I love my Lord and Savior more than life itself. Jesus, the One and Only, is central to my being. I am nothing without Him.
I am not going to tag 25 people. Frankly, not that many people read my blog. So I tag.....
Angela, Amanda, Kelly, Pat, Karen, Tarah, April (I know I already read yours on fb, but can you think of 25 different random things?!!), Nicole, and Mom.
Have fun - can't wait to read your randomness!!
No comments:
Post a Comment