Monday, November 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas....


is my bottom front tooth!!!

The momentous occasion happened yesterday as we were driving home from Coleman. I turned around to deal with Caleb and saw Isaac lean over and give me a big toothless grin. It took me a minute to catch on as to why he had such a big smile. Then he held up his hand and there lay the tooth. It fell out and he didn't make a big deal out of it at all, just held on to it until we realized what happened.

Another bittersweet moment. My first baby is no longer a baby and growing up way too fast. How are we already to this phase of his life with him? He was just crawling the other day. But alas, the time has come for toothless grins. As much as I want time to slow down, I cherish these days and celebrate each and every milestone in my kids' lives.





No comments: