Monday, October 15, 2007
Medina Pumpkin Patch
This was our 3rd annual trip to Love Creek Orchards Pumpkin Patch in Medina. Well worth the drive. Some friends of ours, Jake and Jill and their son Dillon, joined us for the outing. There was a hay maze, pumpkin painting, petting zoo, music, hay rides, pony rides, scarecrow building and everything fair related. We always have so much fun there and this year was no different. Dillon and Isaac are the same age and had a blast running all over the place climbing in, on, and under everything. At the end of the day they even found a hollowed out tree. A little boy's paradise!!! I tried my best to get some cute "pumpkin" pictures of the kids. They would have none of it. You can even see Isaac and Julia scowling at me in one picture by the water. Stopping to take a picture is not their idea of fun. I don't blame them!! Julia had more fun "investigating" the pumpkins. She even gave one a hug! Julia had a great time and even got to paint her own pumpkin (with help from Papa of course) Here is a link to Love Creek Orchards. Enjoy the pictures!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You took some really great shots of your kiddos. I can understand that they did not want to take time out to pose for those pictures, Mikaylin is the same way. I always enjoy the photo shows you do for us!
Post a Comment