Monday, July 14, 2008

Boxes

We did a lot of this today!! My goal while Isaac is gone is to tackle the mountain of boxes that now need to be unpacked. Problem is, we have moved some furniture around and the things in those boxes no longer have "homes". We are going to have to be creative with our storage solutions!!

Julia had a grand time playing in all of the empty boxes.



The more I unpacked, the more stuff she could get into. It was like Christmas came early!! I also did some switch-a-roos in the kids' rooms. Julia now has a big girl bed (toddler bed). No more crib! Awwww---sniff, sniff!! Isaac will be moving into a twin soon as well. Wish they would just quit growing up so fast!
Yes, I am fully aware that this is my third post for the day!! "Hi, my name is Cheryl, I am addicted to blogging!!"

No comments: