Thursday, July 30, 2009
Shelter from the Storm
You know it has been awhile since your children have seen any form of rain or storm when at the first hint of a storm brewing on the horizon, they (in this case he) builds a monstrous storm shelter in their room!!!! This afternoon we have had gusts of wind, some clouds in the sky, but not a drop of rain. Isaac immediately went into action though..... just in case! He took every single toy bin, chair, pillow, blanket, you name it and piled it up in the corner of his room for "protection" as he explained to me. Little overboard I would say, but cute none the less!!! I don't think he did this out of a real fear of the non-storm I am calling it (did I mention not a drop of rain?!) I think he did it out of the "this is a great excuse to make a huge mess in my room and not get in trouble" kind of "fear"! If you know my son, then you know I speak the truth! :) He never ceases to bring a joy and laughter to my day. Love him so much!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment