Julia loves to dress up. This morning she is Tinker Bell, complete with fairy wings and a tutu. She has been trying to think of all the things that Tinker Bell has and wears so she can match her as close as possible. She came into the kitchen just now and said, "Mommy, I think Tinker Bell has baby suckers just like you" Just imagine the look on my face as I questioned her as to what she was talking about - cringing because deep down I knew. She lifts up her shirt and points to her well, um baby suckers! :) Oh, the things kids come up with. So stinking funny!! I am just glad she didn't ask me to help her make some baby suckers so she could look just like Tinker Bell. And by the way, why in the world does Tinker Bell have baby suckers? Not liking Disney right now ;)

2 comments:
That is SO funny! Oh my goodness! Julia is so darn cute!
LOL...overheard at the Howey house after reading about Baby Suckers...better known in our house as Boobies.
Post a Comment