Took the kids to have their picture taken together yesterday. It takes quite a bit of energy and patience to coordinate three little ones; get them clean, keep them clean, get them dressed, keep them dressed..... You get the point! I did a good amount of bribing my children to try to get the best picture possible. The kids weren't horrible, but they weren't quite angels either. Isaac was so super distracted. He kept wanting to see what was behind the back drops and ask how the camera works. Julia was in a "mood" and was sportin' some sassy attitude. Caleb was happy for the first picture and was done after that. We would position Isaac and Julia then try to get Caleb's attention. By the time we did get Caleb's attention, Isaac and Julia were looking away or not smiling. It was exhausting to say the least. Here are a few of the pictures we got yesterday.




And here are a few of Caleb by himself....

His hair is looking a bit funky here. Even though his hair has thinned out quite a bit, he still has tons of it... and what he has can get a bit wild at times!! Oh and the shiny spot on his chin is indeed slobber :)

He looks so big in this picture. He can no longer wear many 3 month size clothes. I even put him in size 6 months outfits the other day.

Just chillin'

Love that smile

His serious face

He is so silly with that tongue!
3 comments:
Those are great pictures! From the description of how hard it was to wrangle the three of them, I think they turned out really good!
Lovely. It sure is hard to get them all doing the right thing at the same time...but you seemed to have mastered it. I wish I could do that with mine!
Your kiddos are beautiful! I would never guess by looking at the pictures how exhausting it was to get some great captures. I can't imagine how exhausted you were after that little adventure was over. :)
Post a Comment