Thursday, June 5, 2008

Inflatable Wonderland

Isaac did it again!!! He filled up his 'Good Choices Jar' !! This time he chose to go to Inflatable Wonderland, so that is exactly where we went today. We all had so much fun that we all (including me) crashed when we got home. I am not usually a napper, but boy howdy I needed one today!! We had a great time until about 1 pm when all the elementary, 'schools out, summer is here, completely hyped up on adrenaline and sugar' kids arrived. I actually started to fear for my kids safety when that chaos began. Not due to the older kid chaos...... Isaac did walk away with a nice little knot over his eye. It was his own fault - well, sort of!!! He was sitting on this huge blow up flower inside an inflatable. Another kid jumped on the opposite end which sent Isaac sailing over the side and out onto the ground below. If it hadn't been my own kid flailing through the air, it might have been kind of funny. He handled it like any tough four year old boy, "Ahh Mom, I am fine. Just let me get back in there and play again!!" Julia surprised me - well, not completely. She is proving to be quite the dare devil lately. There is this one slide that is ridiculously high and a bit steep. My sweet, barely two year old little girl (after a few moments of hesitation) decided to go for it and climbed that thing only to go sailing down super fast on the slide. She came down with a look of fright but stood up with a beaming smile!! (see end of video) She attempted and accomplished things today that Isaac is just now getting up the nerve to do. I guess that comes from growing up with an adventurous older brother and wanting to keep up with him. Enjoy the pictures and the video!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love your kids!! Looks like you had a really good time. Tell Issac I'm proud of him for filling his jar again.