My parents make me laugh every time I talk to them. They ask, "how is Jacob doing?" I immediately think of Gabe's youngest brother and wonder why they would be asking about him. Then I find out that they have named our baby 'Jacob'. We are not telling the name of our baby just yet, but I will tell you this... his name is not Jacob! (sorry Uncle Jake) Gabe and Isaac were reading the Bible one day and thought the name Jehosophat would make a good name. (wink, wink) Isaac shortened it to Joseph and Julia changed it to "Joe so Fat"! Funny! So I thought it would be fun to get your guesses. What do you think the first and middle names for our new little guy will be? Just a hint: You can cross Jehosophat off your list, as well as Jacob!!
**Just to warn you - I will not tell you if you guessed right or not! You will know soon enough!**
7 comments:
Ezekiel (Zeke for short) David
Ok...my best guess for the first name is Caleb. As far as the middle name, my guess is it will be somehow connected to Gabe's Dad, Don, but I don't know all the family names so I don't know.
Cammy says "Daniel"
My guess is Caleb too. Great minds think alike, Karen. As far as the middle name....what about Hank? or Clint?
Hey what about Joseph? You didn't say that wasn't his name!
David Cole (short for Coleman, family name) I like that! you should change it to that if it isnt already!
I'm guessing it will start with the letter "K". Kristopher Michael?? (Think of the completion it would bring! "I", "J", and "K".."L"andes..) :-) Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment