Friday, August 29, 2008

Girls Night

Last weekend the first couple from the college/career (singles) group got married, Drew and Jenny Williams!! It was a beautiful wedding and such a blessing to be able to share in those special moments with them. Gabe and I also had the awesome privilege to walk with them through their dating and engagement, and was even able to do their pre-marital counseling. Not that they needed much counseling! They are perfect for each other and more than ready to start this journey together.The Tuesday before the wedding, when we usually have our weekly Bible study, Gabe decided to treat Drew to a guys night out to Dave and Busters and I decided to treat Jenny to a night in with the girls. Fun was had on both parts. Though we had to stay at the house, the girls had a great time and I have pictures to prove it!! As they(we) got sillier and sillier, all had full knowledge that their pictures would end up on my blog, as they always do!! ;)

Here is a little peak at the silly fun we had that night.




I will just say this.... they keep me young at heart!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Girls night sure looks like a lot of fun. I love the picture of you jumping!