I had my 12 week appointment today. It was GREAT!!! I took the kids
with me. I want them to be as much a part of this as they can. We were able to hear the very healthy heart beat of our baby . Such a precious sound!!! Isaac was even bouncing to the beat. He sure knows how to make me giggle. Everything checked out great and I even lost a pound. How is that possible with the amount of chocolate I have been eating lately? I am sure I will make up that pound and many more in the months to come.Last time I updated on the pregnancy, the baby was the size of a raspberry. We have now graduated to a plum......
Which is much better than the prune last week. Who wants to compare their baby with a prune?!As of now both Isaac and Julia think the baby is a boy. We will see come April if they are right.
2 comments:
YEA! I know you are glad that the really icky sick part is over. Praise God! You look amazing!
We had lima bean & sweet pea. What shall we call this wee-one? I've gone through a lot of vegetable names and none are as cute as the above. Mom
Post a Comment