I was tagged by Kelly for the 4folder/4thpicture thing. Here's is what I found........
I tag Angela and Pat. (you need to blog Pat - this is me guilting you into it!!!!!)
***Lisa made a comment about how she couldn't believe this was me at 6 months pregnant. This was my first pregnancy. I didn't start showing at all until I was 5 months pregnant. However, when I was 6 months pregnant with Julia certain people (I won't name names) kept asking me if I was pregnant with twins!!! Isn't there a rule book somewhere telling what you can and can not say to a pregnant woman. I think asking if she is pregnant with twins is a definite "NO NO". The thing is, this particular person (again not naming names) was also pregnant at the same time. So please, no matter how big I get this time, don't tell me. Believe me, I already know!***
2 comments:
Six months pregnant?! That's what I look like at three weeks! You are one amazing gal.
That was with my first baby. Doubt that will be the case this time around.
Post a Comment