Sunday, September 13, 2009
Labor Day
When it rains, it pours! And I am not talking about the real wet stuff we have been getting lately. I am talking about the fact that just days before Caleb was born our dish washer broke and days after he was born our plumbing had some major issues. That left me in tears (you know I am hormonal and all ;) and Gabe with a load of labor on Labor Day. He worked his tail off and by the end of the day our plumbing was working again and we had a new dishwasher. Gabe totally ROCKS!!! He takes such good care of our family! After all his hard work, we ended our day with hot dogs, beer brats, and jalapeno poppers. Any day is a good day when it includes grilling - that's what Gabe would say!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment