Thursday, September 24, 2009

Not much to say.... just some pics to share

This is a hodge podge post. I am sitting here waiting for Isaac to finish his math (taking way longer than it should!) Anyway, thought I would post a few pics while I waited.

Isaac decided to "fix" Julia's hair the other day.



This is Isaac and Julia's new game. He has a jump rope around the swing. Apparently, pulling the rope is way more fun than just regular pushing. You should hear the giggles that result from this game!


Isaac absolutely adores his baby brother. He looks forward to teaching him how to wrestle and despise all things princess.


Just like big brother. Isaac used to make this same exact face when he was an infant. Cute, huh?!

No more pictures PLEASE!

Asleep in Mommy's arms

Sportin' the cap Grammy made for him

Yes, he does cry sometimes. Not often.... but it does happen!



Sweet Little Caleb





1 comment:

Lisa said...

sweet, sweet, sweet....