Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Captain Underpants

This week I decided to bite the bullet and officially start potty training Caleb. He has been interested in it for awhile and has had many successes, but I was the one dragging my feet. Potty training is not my favorite parenting activity. For fear of missing my "window" with him, I decided to go ahead with
 it.





Caleb is doing pretty well. I am a slow and steady potty trainer. I just take him every 30 min. during the day, celebrate the successes and move past the messes. He was very proud to be wearing big boy undies. So much so that at bedtime Caleb insisted that he put his undies back on.... over his PJs. So very funny!

 

It may take us a long time (or not, who knows) but we are officially working towards being diaper free. My bank account will thank me!

No comments: