Overall I have been feeling pretty good, no big complaints. The only thing that is different with this pregnancy than my others is that I am carrying much lower. This has caused a lot of hip/pelvis/tailbone pain especially if I am up and on my feet a lot, which is often. Other than that, I feel normal for being in my 3rd trimester.
We have been super busy as a family lately so I haven't gotten much done in preparation for Benjamin's arrival. I keep thinking that if I can just get through September then I can use October to get things ready. I hope that burst of nesting energy kicks in right about then.
Not much else to report. Check back in next week to read how the sonogram went. Until then I will leave you with a 30 week belly shot. (By the time I took this picture, I was actually closer to 31 weeks, but whose counting? ME!!!)
![]() |
| 30 weeks 5 days pregnant, 65 days to go!! |
![]() |
| His first little something with his name on it! |



No comments:
Post a Comment