Monday, September 7, 2009

A few seconds to spare...

Gabe and Isaac are busy installing our new dish washer (old one broke a few days before Caleb was born). Julia is hanging out with Aunt Karen and Caleb is snoozing in his crib. So I have a few seconds to spare and thought I would post a few new pics.

These pictures were taken right before we left the hospital. Isaac and Julia wore their "Big Brother" and "Big Sister" shirts and Caleb wore this "Little Brother" onesie. Cute, huh?!


My 3 children!!!

Julia is fascinated with Caleb

Ready to go home. Isaac and Julia didn't fill up this car seat quite like Caleb does. He is my big boy!!

Aunt Karen and Caleb

Our family of 5!!! Welcome Home Caleb!!!

I am off to wake up Caleb so I can feed him. Then I plan to sneak off for a nap. :)


1 comment:

Lisa said...

So sweet! I love the newness of a new baby and all the fun it brings to the family!