Here are some other recent Caleb shenanigans.....
| Caleb found the baby powder the other day and went to town. This was such a mess! He was SO HAPPY and proud of himself! |
| Found him doing this the other day. Right after I took this picture, Caleb turned around and grinned. So mischievous. |
| This kid loves to wear Julia's headbands. I don't know what it is, but he gets a kick out of it. He also LOVES to brush his teeth. |
Caleb is so full of joy. Even though he is very curious and a bit mischievous, it is hard to get upset with him because he is just so cute and thoroughly happy. He is almost always smiling, usually giggling, and lately loves to stop his play just to give me a hug and a kiss. Love this little guy!
**There is one other picture that I wish I could post here, but can't find at the moment. Caleb found Julia's treat box the other day and helped himself. I found him sitting on the kitchen floor with a mouthful of Dots candy with green and red drool flowing down his chin. He is constantly into something.**
No comments:
Post a Comment