Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Update

First of all, thank you to all that prayed for me this morning. I was not that anxious... only a little bit. Much less than I expected to be. I completely felt the presence of the Lord and His peace. The endoscopy is not that big of a deal, but I am highly claustrophobic and those fears expose themselves in situations like this. In other words, I am not a very good patient. However, this morning I was able to talk and laugh with Gabe right up until the time when they took me back. I also woke up laughing at something Gabe said while I was still in my groggy state. He does that to me!

Anyway, the endoscopy showed that there were not any evident problems!!! YEAH! However, the CT scan that I had done last week did show that I have a possible ruptured ovarian cyst with current cysts in place as well as fluid in my abdomen. Could that be causing these other symptoms? Is it Lupus, if in fact I do have Lupus? Is it Endometriosis? Or is it both? Today proved to open up a whole new can of worms, but that is just how these things go sometimes. I just want to get to the bottom of all of this so I can treat my symptoms and move on with life.

Keep praying! Our God is an awesome God and He does not change, no matter our earthly circumstances.

No comments: