Thursday, May 1, 2008

New House

I bet you are thinking that I am going to share with you the new house we have chosen to buy. The jury is still out on that one. Buying a new house was supposed to be the fun part right?!! Ummm...No! The levels of stress around here are through the roof. Gabe and I have found the perfect house for our family but have been hesitating to pull the trigger and sign the contract. It is a pretty hefty decision, one we will live with for a long time. So we are taking our time and praying for wisdom in making this decision. Isaac has picked up on the stress around here as he usually does. He knows exactly why we are stressed. Pretty intuitive little boy! He approached me yesterday with a proposition. He said that we could buy his house(see above) for only $1. "Sure" I said and pretended to hand him some money. He said, "SOLD" and then gave me some change back!!! A brand new house for less than a buck - can't beat that!!! Oh, how I wish it were that easy!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

So do you all fit in this new house for a $1?

I will praying for you as this is a huge decision. I know that it is a tough one and one that you don't want to take lightly.

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

It might be a tight squeeze but I bet we could manage!!

Karen said...

Oh, that is too cute! Isaac... Always has a solution to the problem!