I am not one to be a fan of "transition". As in, everything is out of its place and driving me nutty! The garage is now a workshop so I can't store much in there. My living room is now the dumping grounds for all the baby items being accumulated. Little unsettling. I am itching to get these room re-decorating projects finished. There are a million things to be organized around here before our precious baby boy arrives, but I can't work on much of it until these rooms are settled.
I have to say that Gabe has been working his tail off on the bunk bed and he has done a fabulous job. So handy to have a husband that enjoys wood work and can make things for our home. He originally offered to make a wall length toy storage/bench combo for the kids' room, but we both decided that that project would take too long and with as many weekends we will have out this summer... there simply is not enough time. So we found these cube storage sets at Lowes and Target that will fulfill our needs just fine.

So when the rooms are all finished and put together I will definitely post some pictures. Now, I need to get off the computer and get busy on my own projects. What am I doing sitting here typing out this post?! There is work to be done!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment