Not sure how far reaching this little phenomenon was last night, but we got quite a surprise. Gabe came in the house yesterday evening and excitedly told me to come see something. Both our cars were filthy- - and hadn't been a few hours earlier. We laughed and said that is must have rained mud. Actually, according to the news last night that is exactly what happened. Weird huh?! There was a huge dust storm in Mexico , so as the clouds came our way and let loose, it actually rained mud on everything. I, like everyone else, went to the car wash today. The line was insane. At least 10 cars waiting!! I wasn't going to wait that long, so decided to try again later. Same thing when we went back. Guess I will have to get the hose and sponges out myself - which is more fun anyway. Well, maybe not when it is 65 degrees outside!! I can live with a dirty car for a few days!!**Gabe insisted that I mention that I stole this picture from his blog. He's got blog envy issues!!
No comments:
Post a Comment