Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WICKED!

 
Last night Gabe and I got to do something that we love to do together. We got to go to the Majestic Theater in San Antonio to see Wicked. It was spectacular! It is a story of the witches,Glinda the Good and the Wicked Witch of the West,from the Wizard of Oz. I won't spoil it for you but it is a must see. So good. The music was fabulous and the story was fun. Other than feeling under the weather (thanks to Caleb's RSV that I now have a touch of), Gabe and I had a wonderful time together. It was fun just getting to dress up and go somewhere. A rarity for us. Gabe and I decided last night that as a gift to ourselves we will go to at least one show a year. That is all we can afford!!! But it is better than never going at all, right?! The last time I was at the Majestic was with Gabe before we were married to see Les Miserables (which comes back to town next January). My favorite. It is a moving story and made me cry. We have also seen smaller shows at the San Pedro Playhouse. We may be a bit nerdy but this is just something we both equally enjoy doing together. So we better start saving our pennies now for next year's show.




1 comment:

Angela said...

So happy for you guys. I heard great things about Wicked. I love to go to the theater, so you guys don't sound nerdy to me at all. :) Great pictures!