Flip-flop - things have changed again! Two days ago, the hospital was all booked up and we were not going to be able to go in on the 4th. But my doc just called and I am now all set to be induced next Friday, the 4th!!! I mentioned before if I was to be induced then I preferred it to be on the 4th because that is a sentimental day for Gabe and I. We would love for our baby to have September 4th as his birthday.
I am still dilated at 2cm and am now 75% effaced . Not much else to report. I will post any changes here, so keep checking back. Also when he is born, I will not send out an email to family and friends. Check here for details and pictures. Until then, please pray for a swift and safe delivery! Oh and good sleep between now and the delivery because we all know good sleep will be a thing of the past once he arrives!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment