Thursday, August 20, 2009

H-U-G-E

I have written in the past about how annoyed I get when people ask me if I am having twins or comment on how HUGE I am. That was a few months ago... and I still hold to the strong opinion that those comments were completely out of place and inappropriate (at the time!). However, I am now 38 weeks pregnant and HUGE!!! So the "big" comments are not only okay now but anything else would simply be a lie! In the last two weeks my belly has grown enormous, sticking straight forward. From behind you can't tell, but watch out world if I start to turn around. I could injure someone with my belly out front! I am completely stretched to the max and don't think there is much more room for this little guy to grow. I have joked on Facebook about wearing PJs everyday because very few of my clothes fit now. If I am home for the day, then PJs it is. Most logical and comfortable thing to wear right now. Here are some pictures to prove my point......


Thankfully I still haven't gained the weight all over. I am waiting for the water weight to set in. I always got puffy towards the end of my other pregnancies. We will see what another week does to this old body of mine!

**sorry the pics are blurry. usually happens when I use the timer. can't get a good focus**


2 comments:

Angela said...

I love your attitude. Even during the uncomfortableness of pregnancy you still shine. I can't wait to see that baby that is hiding and growing in that tummy of yours.

Lisa said...

sweet and fun pics! I love it!