I blame it all on my Mom. It was her fabulous chocolate chip cookies that I loved as a child that has now made chocolate chip cookies my all time favorite sweet treat. And no offense to my Mom or her yummy recipe, but I have found another recipe that I am falling head over heals for. It came from Bakerella. Super delicious! If you are like me and crave a good chocolate chip cookie once in awhile, then this is a must try recipe!2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups chocolate chips
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees
*In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside
*With a mixer, beat butter and both sugars until well blended
*Beat in eggs and vanilla
*Add flour mixture in two additions until combined
*Stir in chocolate chips
*Bake 8-10 minutes
*In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt with a wire whisk and set aside
*With a mixer, beat butter and both sugars until well blended
*Beat in eggs and vanilla
*Add flour mixture in two additions until combined
*Stir in chocolate chips
*Bake 8-10 minutes
2 comments:
Is that a cup of brown....dirt? :-)
You know me...wouldn't be a normal day if I didn't harass you at least once! ;-)
I don't know what you are talking about - it says brown sugar and always did ;) Ok, so maybe it didn't. Thanks for catching my mistake!
Post a Comment