Monday, August 8, 2011

Reading

This summer Julia has really taken to reading. I posted previously about Julia finishing the 100 easy lessons book. Since then, she has been picking up anything and everything to read. I brought home some chapter books for Isaac the other day and I found Julia reading one of them. She got through an entire chapter before I realized it. Guess she is definitely ready for some chapter books. A friend of mine told me about these books ....


I just purchased several for Julia. Perfect fit for her. She LOVES horses. You can download activities and even purchase a lapbook set to go along with the books. Will definitely be adding this to our home school this fall.

I absolutely love that my children enjoy reading. They have both moved past reading just for school to reading for enjoyment and information. Makes my heart happy!




No comments: