By the end of last week, we all needed a night off. So we decided to stay in and hang out as a family with banana splits and games. Though the kids wanted to play Catan again (yes, they might be getting addicted!) we opted for Sorry Spin instead. Fun game! Caleb was cracking us up. Every time we would said "Sorry" he would repeat us with "orry". So cute!
He knows how to say "sorry" because he is asked to apologize often. The other day I told him to tell Julia sorry after he had hit her. He simply said "No". But once I told him he would have to go to time-out, he quickly conceded and said "orry Sissy" and gave her a great big kiss. I am in trouble with this one. He is so adorable, even when he is being a stinker.

No comments:
Post a Comment