Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sweet Notes

Julia has such a tender heart full of compassion and love. She is always the first one on the scene when someone gets hurt willing to offer hugs and kisses to help them feel better. A Mommy in the making for sure! Yesterday, Caleb bumped his head. Not that bad of a bump, but he did cry. She comforted him and then went on her way... or so I thought. What she actually went to do was to write a note to Caleb. I found this later in the day and remembered her asking me how to write the word "are". Melted my heart.

(click on the picture so it is easier to read)

Translation:
Dear Caleb,
I hope you are feeling better. 
Love, Sissy
I Love You 1st Caleb

So sweet! That little note is a keepsake for sure. Julia has also left notes for Gabe and I on our bathroom mirror. There is not much that is sweeter than seeing "I Love You" in your child's handwriting. Love abounds in our family. That I know for sure!

No comments: